I’ve dedicated the past sixteen years to educating elementary aged children as a classroom teacher, a private tutor, and a math interventionist. Teaching is my passion. I love helping children believe they can overcome their challenges. I have extensive experience working with students who have learning differences, and students make great gains from my instruction.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
– Master’s Degree in Elementary Education with a Reading Endorsement (WA)
– Certified in Colorado, Washington, and Arizona
– Model Math Instructor and Teacher Leader for Seattle Public Schools
– Trained in Orton-Gillingham
– Trained in Math Recovery
– Trained in Marilyn Zecher’s Multisensory Math